Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Easter!

Look how cute she is in her spring dress!

Aunt GiGi looks pretty comfy with a baby :) And look closely at my new bracelet from Gramma Weezie.

First time wearing a headband.

Aunt GiGi and Uncle Matt have got the touch.

4 generations ... Rachel as no chance being the tallest in her class.

Aunt NeNe had Rachel in big smiles

Mom and Papa looking at that precious baby face.

Rachel was wiped out... too much partying.

Thanks to Aunt GiGi Rachel's first Easter cake was lifelike (after many hours of prep!)

My Aunt NeNe brought me this Easter egg from Disney World. I can't wait to go there someday!

I'm trying to smile in this picture. See how well I'm sitting up on my own.

1 comment:

Matt H said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures! I can't get enough of baby Rachel. xoxo