Sunday, June 08, 2008
Weekend in Canton
Mommy and Rachel enjoyed a nice weekend in Canton while Daddy was away having fun in New York.
Rachel had a great time at Aunt NiNi's pool.
Relaxing in the pool chair. Doesn't their pool look great!
Playing with Weezie.
So serious.
Girls having fun!
Good picture with Papa and Rachel!
MMMM... this brownie batter is yummy!
I'm saving some around my mouth for later.
Mommy, Weezie, and Rachel.
Rachel, Aunt Linda, and Grandma Lombardi.
Aunt Linda and Rachel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there Huff family
Aunt NiNi is waiting for some updates. Lori I'd like too see you on the blogsite since you are our next baby mommy and how about Rachel in her big girl room?
What's new with Trent and Cally?
So show me some stuff O K ?
Your Aunt Diane
XOXOXO
aahaaa! I just clicked on to tell you the same thing as aunt nini ! It's thurs pm 26th, we're thinking of you but want to see more ! Love Mom , Gramma Weezie
Post a Comment