Monday, November 17, 2008

Rachel & Tyler

Rachel and Tyler have become great buddies!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just sat down to take another looky at all my favorite kids and you surprised me with a few more pics. Rachel was certainly very serious or a little tired on picture day but never mind that she's still beautiful. Tyler is looking happy with his big sister.In these photos I can see how much he is growing. Give them both a big hug from me. Love Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

I just sat down to take another looky at all my favorite kids and you surprised me with a few more pics. Rachel was certainly very serious or a little tired on picture day but never mind that she's still beautiful. Tyler is looking happy with his big sister.In these photos I can see how much he is growing. Give them both a big hug from me. Love Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

I just sat down to take another looky at all my favorite kids and you surprised me with a few more pics. Rachel was certainly very serious or a little tired on picture day but never mind that she's still beautiful. Tyler is looking happy with his big sister.In these photos I can see how much he is growing. Give them both a big hug from me. Love Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

I just sat down to take another looky at all my favorite kids and you surprised me with a few more pics. Rachel was certainly very serious or a little tired on picture day but never mind that she's still beautiful. Tyler is looking happy with his big sister.In these photos I can see how much he is growing. Give them both a big hug from me. Love Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

I just sat down to take another looky at all my favorite kids and you surprised me with a few more pics. Rachel was certainly very serious or a little tired on picture day but never mind that she's still beautiful. Tyler is looking happy with his big sister.In these photos I can see how much he is growing. Give them both a big hug from me. Love Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

I just sat down to take another looky at all my favorite kids and you surprised me with a few more pics. Rachel was certainly very serious or a little tired on picture day but never mind that she's still beautiful. Tyler is looking happy with his big sister.In these photos I can see how much he is growing. Give them both a big hug from me. Love Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

Lori I really didn't comment 6 times did I? Love those babies!

Aunt NiNi Thursday Nov 20 2008