Sunday, February 01, 2009

Brother and Sister

I wonder where Rachel learned the choke hold? :)

Tyler will be crawling in no time so he can get away from Rachel. :)

So happy.


She loves to squeeze him.


Rachel was helping Tyler practice sitting up.
Mommy was doing the laundry and the baby tub proved to be a good babysitter. :)

3 comments:

Jill and Matt said...

OMG these pictures are so cute! I can't believe how much bigger/older Tyler looks since I saw him at Christmas. I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Let me repeat "Oh my God " how darn cute ! And I can't believe how much tyler is doing, I 've got to get down there to see it Love from Gramma Weezie

Anonymous said...

Ditto and Ditto I'm amazed at the change in Ty and how sweet his big sister is. Her face seems to just light up with joy. Ty's leisure suit and work clothes look great on the little man. What a surprise to see him sitting up!! See you all this weekend. Love Aunt NiNi p.s. picture of neck-hold with Jen,Mikey,Rachel & Ty very cute. Friday Feb 6 2009 xoxoxo