Thursday, March 05, 2009

Little of this... little of that

Rachel wore this authentic outfit (given by Cousin Leah from Africa) on a super-hero day at school. We were going for a Mulan character. :) Isn't she cute!


Tyler loves to stand up like a big boy.

And he's pretty good at sitting up too.

Rachel and Tyler took their first bath together. They loved it!

Rachel had so much fun in the baby bathtub she decided to sleep there. :)

Weezie was multi-tasking while helping to watch the kids.

Time for bed sleepyheads. Cuties in their pj's.

Tyler looking stylish with his collar up.

Rachel and her best friend Abby are celebrating their birthday's this Sunday. They have 20 of their friends coming to have fun with them at Pump It Up!

4 comments:

Jill and Matt said...

Yay! New pictures! Your babies just keep getting cuter and cuter as they grow bigger and bigger. Have so much fun at Rachel's Birthday party this weekend. We are planning on jumping on the furniture in her honor.
xoxo
Gigi

Anonymous said...

jill stay off the furniture !!! Mom says so!! I do agree with you about how dag gone (?) cute those 2 are . Love Gr. Weezie

Anonymous said...

Good
saturday morning....you made me smile with all the new pics. It's so nice to see everyone. Tyler is certainly growing. Ditto on how cute they are. Hugs to Rachel on her third birthday. It's so hard to believe 33333 years I AM NOT GETTING OLD!!!! Jill go ahead jump on the furniture...why not ? Celebrate with expression. Love to all my nieces and nephews. Aunt NiNi xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Awww, Rachel and Tyler are getting so big! I miss seeing them!!I hope all is well ith the Huff family! I hope Rachel's party goes well, tell her I said Happy Birthday!!!